It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:27 pm
All times are UTC - 5 hours

Welcome
You are a guest in the home of T.S.S.R.

You can only see what Moscow has deemed acceptable for you to see.

Soldaty and Friends of T.S.S.R. see more.

Post subject: Op: Crossroads '13 (2/2/13) Zulu24, NY
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:50 pm 
Praporshik

Kind of short notice, only one week out.

Quote:
Operation Crossroads

Produced by Palehorse Tactical Training Group
In association with Zulu 24
Hardcore series I

Background: It has been 3 years since “Mother” Russia sucker punched the U.S. with the E.M.P/ invasion. Most U.S. forces were crippled because of their “high tech” training, but not S.F.
S.F. is trained for the worst case scenario, therefore, our stride was never broken, and we remain the United States only hope.

Mission: The Russians are trying to secure a vital invasion route/ supply line in upstate New York. The intersection of NY state 84 and 87 are vital to the Rusky’s cause. The Russians have sent in an element of the 5th Spetnaz division acting as a forward recon unit and charged with establishing a fire base in the region. They expect little resistance due to the hippie inspired New York state gun laws that were passed
2 years before the invasion; they know civilians with guns wouldn’t be a factor. If they succeed, they will control the northeast from NYC to Canada and from Rochester to Connecticut.
The Russian’s ability to move heavy tanks and supplies would be near impossible if the routes remain in our control; that being said, the time is now for U.S. forces to mount a serious counter attack.
Your mission is to destroy, with extreme prejudice, the Russian advance party before they can establish a foothold. What’s left of America is depending on you.
Get it done! Godspeed.

WHERE: Zulu 24
WHEN: February 2, 2013
PRICE: $35
BIG BOY RULES APPLY
THIS EVENT IS 18 YEARS AND OLDER, UNLESS PART OF A RECOGNIZED AND REPUTABLE AIRSOFT TEAM.
UNDER AGE PLAYERS WILL BE CONSIDERED IN A CASE BY CASE FASION.

Teams:

S.F. : any green camo (Army combat uniforms are not green and are unacceptable)

Spetnaz: any tan based camo (muliticam will be tan)

These are the ONLY uniforms that will be permitted.
You will be required to have a top and bottom. (No cammo jacket and blue jeans)
No mismatched top and bottom (i.e. Tan top and green bottoms).

THOSE WHO DO NOT HAVE THE PROPER UNIFORMS WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO PLAY!

UNIQUE RULES FOR THIS EVENT (READ THIS)

- Safety kills are not mandatory and are at the discretion of the players involved.
- Let me repeat: NO SAFETY KILLS
- Rifles may be used indoors however headshots indoors do not count. I.e. if your target is in the same building as you and you shoot the target in the head and your target shoots you in the chest, you are out and your target is not.
- No rifles chronographing over 400 fps may enter a building at any time.
This rule will be strictly enforced! So if your gun shoots 401fps I suggest you figure out how to shave off 1fps. No exceptions!
- Rifles shooting 401fps and above will have a 100 ft minimum engagement distance
- Night time play is involved; every player will have a RED lighting device to act as a night time dead rag.
Chemlights may be used but they must be red (home depot and Lowes sells them)
- Thunder B’s will be used a distraction device only; they will not be a substitute for grenades. Tornado grenades and pea grenades will be recognized as proper grenades but the player has to be hit by the “shrapnel” in order for a kill. (don’t abuse this rule, we are trying to keep some realism) If abused the standard grenade rule will apply.
- Flashlights will be permitted for night time play.
- NVG’s or NOD’s are permitted.
- Dress appropriately, its winter time cold and wet, use your brain and dress warm.
- THE REFS ON THE FIELD ARE GOD, THEY DECIDE THE OUTCOME IN ANY SITUATION REQUIRING THEIR INPUT.
- ARGUING WITH A REF, ON THE FIRST OFFENSE, WILL GUARENTEE YOU ARE KICKED OUT OF THE OP WITH NO REFUND!

TIME LINE
0800 – Zulu opens
0830 – chrono station opens
0930 – Safety brief
1000 – OP Crossroads begins
1700 – Break for dinner
1900 – OP Crossroads phase II begins
2100 – Endex

QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS OP SHOULD BE DIRECTED TO HOLLYWOOD (DAVE HARRISON)

link to Zulu24 http://www.zulu24.com/Events.html
link to facebook https://www.facebook.com/zulu24airsoft

These :banana:'s put the Russians as Tan side and Americans as Green side. Ridiculous.
The way it is written also kind of rubs me the wrong way.
But I'm willing to do it if others are. I need the trigger time.
Afghanki would be the uniform for this event. So practice in East Wind kit!

It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:27 pm