It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:41 pm
All times are UTC - 5 hours

Welcome
You are a guest in the home of T.S.S.R.

You can only see what Moscow has deemed acceptable for you to see.

Soldaty and Friends of T.S.S.R. see more.

Post subject: Sk: Cookie Chaos Invades Skirmish (2/27/11) Skirmish USA, PA
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:37 pm 
Praporshik

On the drive there in my M69s

Kitting up

Whats missing here is an RPG in my left hand.

:( should have put on my KZS-2

My photos are from the last scenario
These first 3 are after a certain someone was pestering me "don't stick your barrel out the window" on a repeating loop.

Some of our local comrades

Our uniforms are negatives of each other.

After the last round, Stick was kind enough to take some photos of me photo whoring. Afterwards I really regretted leaving my vesh-meshok in the truck after the 1st round. Could have thrown on my KZS-2 and might have looked more epic. And would have been helpful during game play no doubt.
Laying siege to their fortress! There's a tank (plywood) on the right.

V PEROD! Forward comrades!

Hosing the trench/other side of the barrier

PABEDA! VICTORY!

It seems the work done on my AKS74N didn't solve my problem. But at the end of the day I figured out a solution: 11v battery!
Big thanks for Stick for the carpool and letting me try his 11v battery at the end of the day. Big thanks to Sasha who lent me his AKS74N so I actually got to play. Well, I actually stormed the castle during the 2nd game with my rifle but only using the GP25. Charging the castle I forgot I was wearing my Vesh-Meshok. Only remembered when my body was contorting as I was falling. Wish someone had photos of me running around with my rifle and the V-M on. Some of the guys were just blown away by my super legit Russianess. You realize what this means? Those people need a serious dose of TSSR out there! Lets kit up and go kick some *** over there a solid squad of super Russians that I know we can be!
URAAAAAAAA
:VDV:

Post subject: Re: Sk: Cookie Chaos Invades Skirmish (2/27/11) Skirmish USA
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:33 pm 
DOSAAF

Looking sharp as always! Get any paint on your crap? *gross*

http://www.operationeastwind.com
"Not because it is easy..."
Like & Follow Op:EW on Facebook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:42 pm 
Praporshik

Thanks Coop!
We should roll to more games in sharp kit. I got a number of guys impressed by my kit come over to me. And as much I like Sasha's kit, I don't think he got the same kind of attention. Not sure of DRK got any attention for his kit. I think this is a powerful recruiting tool for winning over people to the enlightened and purely defensive peoples army side. And when its more than on guy in bunny PJs, then its even more powerful!

I didn't get any paint on me. To my surprise. The reason I didn't put on my KZS-2 was for fear of getting colors on it. There were at least 179 airsofters that day. And maybe a couple of dozen paintballers. So I think we got first dibs on the fields. Only paint I was worried about were unbusted balls when I was diving into the snow. Did a lot of that. And even guys who rubbed up on the walls, there wasn't much paint on them, and was white.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:49 pm 
DOSAAF

Yeah. Over time, paint will fade in the sun. The color pigment runs out from the paint, evaporates, or otherwise is removed from the "Titanium White" which makes up a majority of the color fill. All paintballs start their life as this shade of Titanium White, and then a tiny bit of color is added to make whatever color paint you want. Heard reports of Wesker (a local player) trying to scrub the **** out of his dump pouch and hydro carrier. The oils and color may disappear, but that titanium white grease/wax is a huge pain. That's why a lot of paintball fields will look white over time, no matter what the "house color" is.

And you can tell I've been playing paintball for way too long, lol.

Given your pics in the "fresh from the mail" thread, and your mentions of it here, I'm very interested in seeing your RPG in action!

http://www.operationeastwind.com
"Not because it is easy..."
Like & Follow Op:EW on Facebook

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:20 pm 
Praporshik

I JUST got back from Strike Force Sports. With a LOT of CO2 capsules. Will be experimenting with my RPG7 on Saturday. I'm trying to use a self contained rocket (Nerf Pocket Howler + tube from paper towel + paintball shell). As opposed to what Heavy/AirsoftNY did which was attach a PVC pipe extension to his RPG7 that cups the Nerf Pocket Howler and the Paintball shell is inserted separately (before the Nerf). I don't want to have to buy pipe, have it cut, and then spray paint it black :(

It is currently Sat Jun 24, 2017 3:41 pm