It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:45 am
All times are UTC - 5 hours

Welcome
You are a guest in the home of T.S.S.R.

You can only see what Moscow has deemed acceptable for you to see.

Soldaty and Friends of T.S.S.R. see more.

Post subject: Op: Blacksheep @ Guardian Ct. (11/20-22/15) Perry, GA
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:49 am 
Praporshik

The Blacksheep calender for 2015 has been released.
I'm listing only the East Coast events.

If you don't know what these events are, they are weekend long, non-stop MilSim events. They are expensive. It's about squad tactics and operating within a military chain of command, pushing physical endurance. Not Russian/Soviet/Communist specific in theme (no theme really), but great national level MilSim events that you can boast about completing.

This is the mother of all MOUT events. There was an event held at Guardian Center Training Facility in 2013. It had terrible reviews. But that is because it was held in the end of the Summer (it was Labor Day weekend I believe) and it was done by a totally different producer. This being Blacksheep, expect a much better production and style of game play.

This is also a 'Pathfinder' event. Why do I refer to it as 'the mother of all MOUT events' is because the buildings are actually furnished like people live and work in them. There are actual cars parked all over the place, like an active city would have. 80 buildings spread across 850 acres. There is a 1.1 mile DOT certified training highway and 1,500' subway in a subway station. They also have a section which they can flood to simulate a flooded suburban area, but I don't think we will be playing in that (But they have it!). There is the option to get ferried around in a Huey (at an extra $75 per person). There is also an option to fly in a Cobra for $300 (tactically useless I imagine since you can't shoot any of the weapons, but wouldn't it be cool to get to fly in a gunship!). There are also military vehicles available in support. Probable trucks and HMMVEEs.

Regular Ticket = $250
Pathfinder = $200

There is a $20 parking fee (military ID gets free parking SKAR!)
Meal plan $41 which includes Saturday breakfast and lunch, and Sunday lunch

There has to be a minimum of 750 people registered by 9/30/15 to determine if this is definitely happening.

It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:45 am